Our roundup of all things wedding related:
- Looking for a dream wedding destination? How about the Chateau Saint Martory in Toulouse, France. Read Bridezilla’s profile of this gorgeous wedding destination.
- Wedding Event producers June & Norma have a great eye for all things wedding related, including these cute bookplates and stationaries from Pink Loves Brown.
- With Thanksgiving approaching, Cookie Jill from CookiesHeaven has a holiday challenge for all of us. Donate to your local foodbank this holiday season. Foodbanks are struggling with less donations this year then previous years and could use our help. Read more at the NY Times.
- I was reading through Creative Blogs and came across this unique site – The Mosaic Queen Blog. She does created some beautiful cakes and cupcakes out of mosaics. She has just started a new blog, and I don’t think everything has been migrated yet – so you can check out more of her work on her old blog.
- Jess from All Things Cupcakes came across an adorable Cupcake Zip Hoodie from wetseal.com. Check out the rest of Jess’s blog for more cupcake trends and gift ideas.
- Cakespy wrote a fun holiday gift giving guide for the cake fan in your life. She covers it all from Birthday Cake Lip Balm to a 18k Tiffany Cupcake Charm. Also make sure to check out Cakespy’s Esty shop – filled with sweet artwork!
Want a quote?
No Obligation Quote!
Looking for a custom cake for your next celebration? Fill out our no obligation inquiry form!INQUIRY FORM »